Our Mission Statement
"CHS Student Government stands committed to providing leadership that values respect, inclusivity, and unity. We are dedicated to encouraging students to maintain a clean and welcoming environment on campus."
Coolidge High School STUGO is responsible for viewing and approving fundraiser requests on campus. This responsibility teaches our students the District policies and procedures we follow. If you are planning a fundraiser with your student group, please ensure you are following the District protocols/procedures. Below are the guidelines that will expedite the process.
Student Club Responsibilities:
- Hold meeting with students
- Complete Student Meeting Minutes (1 page) and Fundraiser Request (2 pages)
- Submit completed paperwork to Ms. Tuleja in her staff mailbox
Student Government Responsibilities:
- Hold meeting to review submitted paperwork. This time is used to ensure all necessary paperwork is in order and signatures have been collected.
- Approve and sign submitted request, or
- Contact sponsor for clarification and/or correct paperwork
- STUGO will submit paperwork to Mr. Chapman and Mr. Gonzales for final approval.
Thank you for supporting CHS STUGO!
Student Government is pleased to announce the results of the Coolidge High School STUGO Elections for the 2021-2022 School Year!
President Brooklyn Pablo
Secretary Caiden Lewis
Treasurer Deonicio Armenta
President Esteban Ledesma
Vice President Jacquline Uribe
Representative Karen Garcia Camacho
President Emilia Brinkerhoff
Vice President Ariel Benavidez
President Jubania Guerrero
President Kayla Hunt
Vice President Aaliyah Montalvo
Secretary Lauren Platt
Public Relations Christonay Daniels
STUGO Leader of the Month!
August’s STUGO Leader of the Month is Trinitee Wright.
Trinitee embodies the quality of active listening and is constantly supporting all her peers daily. She is empathetic and responsible and works well with everyone. Her ability to collaborate has been admirable. She updates our social media page regularly and always brings her school spirit every week! Her caring nature and compassion have set her apart as we welcome new students on campus to begin the school year.