Our Mission Statement
CHS Student Government stands committed to providing leadership that values respect, inclusivity, and unity. We are dedicated to encouraging students to maintain a clean and welcoming environment on campus.
Purpose of Organization
Individual Purpose The purpose of this organizatoin shall be to:
1. Develop attitudes of, and participare in, good citizenship;
2. Promote harmonious relations throughout CHS and its community;
3. Improve school morale;
4. Assist in the management of events at the school;
5. Provide a forum for student expression;
6. Provide orderly direction of school activities; and
7. Promote the general positive welfare of the school.
The primary purpose of the CHS StuCo organization shall be to serve as a student advisory group to the school administration and faculty on important ossies concerning any part of the student body, its organization, events, fundraisers, and/or its funcations.
Coolidge High School StuCo is responsible for viewing and approving fundraiser requests on campus. This responsibility teaches our students the District policies and procedures we follow. If you are planning a fundraiser with your student group, please ensure you are following the District protocols/procedures. Below are the guidelines that will expedite the process.
Student Club Responsibilities:
- Hold meeting with students
- Complete Student Meeting Minutes (1 page) and Fundraiser Request (2 pages)
- Submit completed paperwork to Mrs. Tapia's staff mailbox or delivered to her classroom.
Student Government Responsibilities:
- Hold meeting to review submitted paperwork. This time is used to ensure all necessary paperwork is in order and signatures have been collected.
- Approve and sign submitted request, or
- Contact sponsor for clarification and/or correct paperwork
- StuCo will submit paperwork to Mrs. Ferguson and Dr. White for final approval.
Thank you for supporting CHS StuCo!
Student Government is pleased to announce the results of the Coolidge High School StuCo Elections for the 2023-2024 School Year!
Presient Oliver Sheridan
Vice President Salim Sesma
Secretary Caiden Lewis
Vice President Kaylee Hendrie
Public Relations Madison Saunders
Representative Tatum Volk
President Kayla Hunt
Vice President Aaliyah Montalvo
Secretary Lauren Platt
Treasurer Jackson Hendrie
Representative Sebastian Cabral
President Maya Pineda
Vice President Malina Rojas
Treasurer Adam Garcia
Vice President Chariss Givens
Treasurer Dariana Ortega
Secretary Juan Gonzalez