Our Mission Statement
"CHS Student Government stands committed to providing leadership that values respect, inclusivity, and unity. We are dedicated to encouraging students to maintain a clean and welcoming environment on campus."
STUGO Advisor: Ms. Jennifer Tuleja (Room 326) Follow Us on Instagram @coolidgehs_stugo
Coolidge High School STUGO is responsible for viewing and approving fundraiser requests on campus. This responsibility teaches our students the District policies and procedures we follow. If you are planning a fundraiser with your student group, please ensure you are following the District protocols/procedures. Below are the guidelines that will expedite the process.
Student Club Responsibilities:
- Hold meeting with students
- Complete Student Meeting Minutes (1 page) and Fundraiser Request (2 pages)
- Submit completed paperwork to Ms. Tuleja in her staff mailbox
Student Government Responsibilities:
- Hold meeting to review submitted paperwork. This time is used to ensure all necessary paperwork is in order and signatures have been collected.
- Approve and sign submitted request, or
- Contact sponsor for clarification and/or correct paperwork
- STUGO will submit paperwork to Mr. Chapman and Mr. Gonzales for final approval.
Thank you for supporting CHS STUGO!
Student Government is pleased to announce the results of the Coolidge High School STUGO Elections for the 2022-2023 School Year!
President Ariel Benavidez
Vice President Caiden Lewis
Treasurer Jessalynne Cuellar
Public Relations David Lopez
President Emillia Brinkerhoff
Vice President Carlos Carmona
Treasurer Yazmin Martinez
Representative Alexia Duran
President Oliver Sheridan
Vice President Salim Sesma
President Kayla Hunt
Vice Preident Aaliyah Montalvo
Secretary Lauren Platt
Public Relations Christonay Daniels
President Emiliano Donaldson
Secretary Maya Pineda
Treasurer Adam Garcia